Every year we will post a new list of charities and you can vote for your favorite three the whole year. We will then in the coming year split the money evenly among the first three charities who have the most votes.
If you miss your personal favorite charity in our list write us a message on our contact-page or leave a comment here and we will check your proposal and if valid, include it in the list the following year.
Which three charities should profit in 2014 from our advertising revenues in 2013? (you can choose up to three charities)
Please choose your top three charities for 2013:
- charity: water (www.charitywater.org) (100%, 5 Votes)
- Peta (www.peta.org) (60%, 3 Votes)
- Soft Power Health (www.softpowerhealth.org) (40%, 2 Votes)
- International Rivers (www.internationalrivers.org) (20%, 1 Votes)
- Plan (www.plan-international.org) (20%, 1 Votes)
- gegen-missbrauch e.V. (www.gegen-missbrauch.de) (20%, 1 Votes)
- The Yes Men (www.theyesmen.org) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (www.eff.org) (0%, 0 Votes)
- unicef (www.unicef.org) (0%, 0 Votes)
- SEA SHEPHERD (www.seashepherd.org) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5