Every year we will post a new list of charities and you can vote for your favorite ones the whole year. We will then in the coming year split the money evenly among the first three charities who have the most votes.
If you miss your personal favorite charity in our list write us a message on our contact-page or leave a comment here and we will check your proposal and if valid, include it in the list the following year.
As we just launched this project we will run the first poll until the end of June and take the top three charities as the beneficiaries of the profits in 2012. The second poll, running from July 2012 till the end of Dezember, will determine which charities will get the funds in 2013. In 2013 the first poll will be held which will run the whole year around to determine who will get the support in 2014.
Which three charities should benefit from our collected money in 2012? (you can choose three charities)
- charity: water (www.charitywater.org) (69%, 37 Votes)
- Soft Power Health (www.softpowerhealth.org) (44%, 24 Votes)
- SEA SHEPHERD (www.seashepherd.org) (43%, 23 Votes)
- SHARKPROJECT (www.sharkproject.org) (30%, 16 Votes)
- Soft Power Education (www.softpowereducation.com) (26%, 14 Votes)
- unicef (www.unicef.org) (24%, 13 Votes)
- gegen-missbrauch e.V. (www.gegen-missbrauch.de) (24%, 13 Votes)
- Greenpeace (www.greenpeace.org) (20%, 11 Votes)
- WWF (www.worldwildlife.org) (17%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 54